Are We A Good Fit?
What makes a great project?
Projects are successful for a number of reasons but first and foremost is that the client and consultant are a good fit.
What does this mean?
Over the years I've worked with homesteaders, community groups, municipalities, garden clubs, intentional communities, market gardens, farms, conservation associations, heritage foundations, agricultural training programs and property owners.
All clients and projects have had one thing in common: they see the value in, and are committed to, being personally involved in our working process. Clients also tend to share a few common beliefs and see the world - both its challenges and opportunities - in a similar way.
Take a moment to review the points below, and see if we're a good fit.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re ready to articulate your goals, focusing on the quality of your whole life.
- You want to create a solid plan for a regenerative, productive system - one that supports a future for yourself, family or organization.
- You’re willing to be fully engaged in a reiterative, dynamic process that can be up to 6-12 months in diagnosis and longer for design and implementation.
- You are ready to make a change in your life.
- You're motivated to explore what makes you, your life, family, and business what they are today and work to change what is needed.
- You appreciate direct and compassion feedback.
- You take responsibility for your current state of affairs or are willing to explore taking responsibility.
- Despite all the challenges we face today in the world you are willing to work towards the future you want.
It's a fit
If you're nodding from reading above, reach out and let's start improving your land or life today.